Hiya! I started keeping my electronic notes in an online Markdown notebook in late 2020. I've seen people liken electronic notetaking to harvesting a digital garden. I like that idea a lot.
This wiki is published using vimwiki and runs on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ named "jellypotamus" inside a hexagonal end table in my living room (see inside).
There's an about page, if you're curious to know a bit about me.
There's an RSS feed, if you'd like to follow along with my writing.
This site is proudly part of the XXIIVV webring.
I suppose that's all for now. Be well. :)
- writing, messages in digital bottles.
- art, a collection of my watercolor paintings.
- Brew-Off!, a cooperative homebrew NES game.
- programming languages: 6502, c, perl, uxntal, ada, and zig.
- operating systems: openbsd, plan 9, and haiku.
- technology: smol internet, NES gaming, and tech snippets.
- home stuff: recipes, projects, and gardening.
- recommendations from others.
- unfiled notes.
- be kind.
- don't yuck people's yum.
- create, explore, and find joy in the small things.
- be sure to rest when you need to.
- the need to win.
- keep it simple.
- on impermanence.
- on writing.
- zen computing.
- an ode to being unreachable.
- in praise of idleness, essay by bertrand russell.
- punk.ist, some things a punkist should know.
- astronomy picture of the day.
- colossal, an art and visual culture blog.
- the web gallery of art.
- the smithsonian open access collection.
- the internet archive.
- soma fm, internet radio.
- bagel radio, internet radio.
- pinboard, bookmarking website.