Hiya! I decided to start keeping my electronic notes in a Markdown notebook. There's not much here for now, but I've seen people liken electronic notetaking to harvesting a digital garden. I like that idea a lot.
This wiki is published using vimwiki and runs on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ named "jellypotamus" inside a hexagonal end table in my living room (see inside).
There's an about page, if you're curious to know a bit about me.
This site is proudly part of the XXIIVV webring.
I suppose that's all for now. Be well. :)
- chotrin at posteo dot net (email).
- thetigerandthestrawberry (fedi).
- chötrin.#6502 (discord).
- sr.ht (git).
- Brew-Off!, a cooperative homebrew NES game.
- art, a collection of my watercolor paintings.
- go6502-cookbook, various snippets of 6502 assembly.
- 6502 / NES development.
- programming languages: c, ada, and perl.
- uxn, a personal computing stack.
- home projects.
- smol internet.
- NES gaming.
- plan 9.
- haiku os.
- tech snippets.
- unfiled notes.
- be kind.
- don't yuck people's yum.
- create, explore, and find joy in the small things.
- be sure to rest when you need to.
- the need to win.
- keep it simple.
- on impermanence.
- on writing.
- zen computing.
- an ode to being unreachable.
- in praise of idleness, essay by bertrand russell.
- simplifier, a site revisiting simple technology.
- astronomy picture of the day.
- colossal, an art and visual culture blog.
- the web gallery of art.
- NPR text-only version.
- the internet archive.
- textfiles.com, an archive of BBS-era text files.
- soma fm, internet radio.
- bagel radio, internet radio.
- tilde.institute, a public-access UNIX system.
- pinboard, bookmarking website.