Hi! I'm chötrin.
That's not my birth name, but it is part of a name given to me when I took the three refuges a few years ago in a Buddhist temple in Atlanta. In English, I'm told it means "cloud."
By trade and interest, I'm an embedded software engineer. I love learning all the things that make computer clocks tick. Mostly, I'm keen on keeping my older computers usable with efficient software.
Aside from computing, here are some of the things I particularly enjoy:
- watercolor painting.
- attending live music performances.
- cooking at home.
- meeting new people.
- having deep conversations.
- crying tears of joy.
- trying to understand myself and the world better.
- family, both chosen and otherwise.
- dad jokes.
- existing in places that don't require the exchange of money.
- appreciating street art.
- appreciating craftsmanship.
- realizing that I am infinitesimally small in the grand scheme of things.
I hope this serves as an amenable introduction! I'd love share a table with you someday and hear about you, too.
Until then, be well. :)